Leader (Innovation Certification Level 4) certification is designed to apply Manager (Innovation Certification Level 3) learning to real challenges and coming up with insights and solutions in managing innovation in organizations.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Manager (Innovation Certification Level 3) certified individuals who would like to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned in Manager (Innovation Certification Level 3) certification to real world projects or situations.
Applicants need to have Associate (Innovation Certification Level 1), Master (Innovation Certification Level 2) and Manager (Innovation Certification Level 3) credentials.
PROJECT DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS
- Document experience on any of the following:
- Create an innovation system in a company
- Manage an innovation portfolio
- Write a white paper or a book
- Complete within the 12-month time frame
The project documentation is submitted to a review panel. The project has to demonstrate that the candidate has understood and applied the tools and methodology learned from the Master (Innovation Certification Level 3). The review process takes approximately four weeks to complete. If the candidate passes, he/she will receive the certificate.
VALIDITY OF APPLICATION
You have twelve (12) months to submit your documentation from the date you applied for the certification.
- Regular: USD 500.00 + Admin/Handling Fee
- Student: USD 250.00 + Admin/Handling Fee (In order to receive the student discount, please email us at email@example.com with your proof of student status. Accepted documents are valid student ID or latest copy of Transcript of Records.)
The Leader (Innovation Certification Level 4) certification fee includes:
- Leader (Level 4) Certificate (based on passing the board review)
- Leader (Level 4) Project Review Fee
- Leader (Level 4) Project Guideline (electronic copy/PDF)