The official Preparing Course International Accredited Innovation Professional Quantification Examination (Level 1) will be held on 07 Nov 2019 and details of the workshops are as below:
Innovation Associate (Level 1) Workshop
Date: 07 & 09 Nov of 2019
This Innovation Associate (Level 1) Workshop is divided into three major sections covering the conceptual and practical elements on how to generate breakthrough innovations:
- Demystifying Innovation: Learn the definition of innovation, understand what does innovation mean to business, and recognize what constitutes an innovation breakthrough.
- Innovation Techniques: Review different innovation tools and techniques to help you generate better ideas, work effectively with your team and even during project meetings, and leverage networks and partners.
- Innovation Breakthrough Process: Learn the innovation methodology and how global companies have applied it for the purpose of generating more and better ideas.
This Innovation Associate (Level 1) Workshop is designed for individuals who:
- Are candidates for the Associate (Level 1) and/or Master (Level 2) innovation certification
- Are looking for a simple but proven process to help jump start their innovation efforts
- Are new to innovation or in the early stages of their innovation journey or career
- Are part of or starting to work on a few innovation projects
- Want to be key contributors on innovation projects and initiatives
- Wants to be competitive and marketable in career by mastering the creative thinking skills.
Total Fee: US$1,500 (Examination fee is included)
Venue: SCOPE Classroom (UR5 & UR9), 8/F, United Centre, Admiralty, HK
For enrollment or inquiry, please email to email@example.com