Master (Innovation Certification Level 2) certification is designed to apply Associate (Level 1) learning to a real-world issue or challenge on generating new growth ideas or opportunities for the organization
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Associate (Innovation Certification Level 1) certified individuals who would like to apply the innovation knowledge, skills and best practices they have learned in the Associate (Level 1) certification to real world projects or situations.
Applicants need to have Associate (innovation Certification Level 1) credentials.
LEVEL 2 PROJECT DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS
- Apply innovation techniques
- Apply innovation process
- Do a real project or choose a past project completed within the last three years
- A well-defined innovation challenge signed-off by the sponsor
- A cited final presentation deck or documentation in other formats and recording if available
- Present your team structure and workplan to solve the challenge
- Feedback from the organization’s executive on your professionalism and results
- Feedback from your teammates about your professionalism and results
- Complete within the 12-month time frame
The project documentation is submitted to a review panel. The project has to demonstrate that the candidate has understood and applied the tools and methodology learned from the Associate (Level 1). The review process takes approximately four weeks to complete. If the candidate passes, he/she will receive the certificate.
VALIDITY OF APPLICATION
You have twelve (12) months to submit your documentation from the date you applied for the certification.
- Regular: USD 500.00 + Admin/Handling Fee
- Student: USD 250.00 + Admin/Handling Fee (In order to receive the student discount, please email us at [email protected] with your proof of student status. Accepted documents are valid student ID or latest copy of Transcript of Records.)
The Master (Level 2) certification fee includes:
- Master (Level 2) Certificate (based on passing the review process)
- Master (Level 2) Project Review Fee
- Master (Level 2) Project Guideline (electronic copy/PDF)