Manager (Innovation Certification Level 3) certification is designed to provide you a clear understanding of the innovation management techniques that an innovation manager needs to succeed.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This is designed for business managers who want to understand how to drive business innovation and manage innovation within the organization.
Applicants need to have Associate (innovation certification Level 1) and Master (Innovation Certification Level 2) credentials. Individuals who have worked in the innovation field for at least ten (10) years and can demonstrate experience in innovation management are eligible to apply for Level 3 certification by going through an accelerated Levels 1 and 2 process. In some cases, a written and verbal documentation of innovation management projects completed will be required. Please fill out the Contact Us Form for this special request.
INNOVATION CERTIFICATION LEVEL 3 MODULES
- Innovation Management theory and framework
- Innovation Strategy – why, when and where
- Innovation Capacity – process, people and resources
- Innovation Discipline – leadership, culture and metrics
VALIDITY OF APPLICATION
You have six (6) months to take the exam from the date you applied for the certification.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE EXAM?
To earn your Manager (Level 3) credential, you need to meet the experience and education requirements, and pass the examination, a 80-question, multiple-choice online test. Test takers will be tested on their understanding of the concepts and frameworks discussed on IMBOK Level 3 Guide as well as practical experience around innovation management. Regardless of how advanced your innovation experience or education might be, you should still prepare vigorously for the exam. Successful candidates typically use multiple study aids, including courses, self-study and workshops. On average, successful candidates will spend 40-60 hours or more to prepare, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of preparation time before you take the exam.
- Study at your own pace by reading the IMBOK Level 3 Guide
- Learn by doing through 2-3 day innovation workshops
- Regular: USD 550.00 + Admin/Handling Fee
- Student: USD 300.00 + Admin/Handling Fee (In order to receive the student discount, please email us at [email protected] with your proof of student status. Accepted documents are valid student ID or latest copy of Transcript of Records.)
The Manager (Innovation Certification Level 3) certification fee includes:
- Manager (Level 3) Certificate (based on passing score)
- Manager (Level 3) Exam Fee (online exam)
- Innovation Management Body of Knowledge (IMBOK) Level 3 Guide (electronic copy/PDF)
- Remote Proctor Fee*
*GIM Institute has partnered with a remote proctor service provider to give flexibility to test takers on when and where to take the exam (as long as they have good internet connection).